Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Good Boy Grem

"Hi there!



So, this is my new blog -- well, I mean, it's mine and my mom's. We'll post. Well, really, she'll post -- paws really suck for typing, but that's okay, since Mom can type for me! 

My name's Gremlin, but I usually go by Grem. It's shorter. And people think that it's "Grimm" which is cool! I'm a four-year-old mutt who loves dogs and people... once I get to know them. I dunno. I had bad experiences and didn't meet a lot of strangers when I was little, so I'm a little cautious. But I'm improving! Mom's been helping me. Toys and treats will win me over no matter what. 

Sorry if the place looks like a mess! We're just starting up, so it's bound to be a little weird for a bit. But that's okay. We'll get on schedule soon."

Mom: Okay, I'll take over now. What Grem actually meant to say about himself is that he's a total spazz who needs 10x the amount of exercise your typical couch potato does.

"Hey now. I can be calm. Sort of. Ooh, a bird! "

Mom: Sure you can. 

A bit about the two-legged who provides the food and toys the monster loves -- I'm seventeen, actively involved in dog training, and my ultimate goal is to start up a career in dog training and canine behavior. Grem is really what spearheaded that goal -- having a reactive dog requires a lot of discipline (on myself, not him!) to really work through all the issues he has. He barks at people out of fear, barks at dogs because he wants to meet them but can't, and cringes away from certain loud noises. He's not perfect, but that's okay -- neither am I.

We'll be starting up within the week. Take care!

"Have a pawesome day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment