Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

Sorry we've been MIA! Mom's been suuuper busy and since I don't have thumbs (or fingers...) I can't exactly type up the posts myself. But we should be getting back on track, now! 

Throwback Thursday is something I've wanted to start up, but never got a moment to do. While looking through my email last night, I stumbled across an old picture I didn't know I still had. I just have to share it.


That's my sissy, Top Pocket. We look nothing alike but really, she was my sister! She looks kinda irritated here but she loved me.

Pocket caught Parvo when she was a year old and sadly passed away. I'm lucky I didn't lose Grem, too; the only difference between them was that she had none of her shots, and Grem had already taken his first round of vaccines as a pup. I'm sure that's the only thing that saved him.

The two loved each other. Grem was the firstborn of the litter, and Pocket was the firstborn girl. Along with being Pug and Chow, I suspect Border Collie is in there. We both miss her terribly. If I had to guess, the duo's about ten months old here. 

I still had my nuts back then.

Oh hush. You don't miss them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment