Saturday, August 30, 2014

Catch Up - Dog Sitting!

Whew, we've been super busy, so there's a ton of catch-up to do! There's a million photos to post and words to type and stuff to do and-- well, we have a lot to cover. It's been a couple months and nothing's been posted (MOM. She really sucks at consistency...)
Anyway, here's what we've been up to the past couple of months! It might get split in a couple of posts, because there are a lot of photos and a lot of words... but mostly photos.

Remember how I said we'd be house-sitting after I returned from Florida? Well, we did, and it went so well! Diesel and Grem wrestled, chased, and nommed each other the whole time, and Madi was a perfect little lady. Grem stayed in the bathroom while I was at work, and the other two had free range of the house and yard (as usual.) 

I also bought Grem some tasty chicken necks and started him back on TOTW! Yay! Now he isn't stuck with crap food anymore. He's gotten over his dislike of raw and seems to really love crunching on bones now, which is great! If I had the money and resources, you can bet I'd be feeding him raw, but I just don't have that kind of cash (more on that later ;)

Diesel, a Great Dane/Labrador mix. Very handsome dog!
Grem and Diesel listening to something.


Madi, a gorgeous Dogue De Bordeaux. She's ten and has a heart murmur and occasional seizures, but is a very affectionate pooch who loves everyone.








"What's this?"


The three pups.




Big yawn!

Something must've smelled good, I guess!




The gang eyeballing my food...

Sleepy Diesel. 

i got up for a few minutes and when I came back, this had happened. (also, whoa, that middle cushion is a completely different color from the rest of the couch.)

"Oh, was this your spot?"




Mom also gave me some super tasty food!






Look at my perfect shape. be jealous.


More to come, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment